Dear guests! We are glad to welcome you in our spa hotel!
Please, read carefully the policies of the Thermal SPA Hotel Roman Bath.
I. GENERAL CONDITIONS
1. These Policies are based on the current legislation of Bulgaria.
2. The Thermal SPA Hotel Roman Bath guarantees confidentiality of its guests.
3. Smoking is prohibited in the Thermal SPA Hotel Roman Bath.
4. The hotel administration may terminate the provision of services to those guests who violate the fire safety rules, smoke in the wrong places and do not fulfil the legitimate demands of the administration.
5. You can leave feedback and suggestions regarding the hotel’s work in the Comments Book at the reception or on the hotel’s web-site.
II. HOTEL POLICIES
1. The hotel is open for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Payment and check-out time is 12:00, and check-in time is 14:00.
2. Breakfast is served at the hotel’s restaurant from 8:00 to 10:30. If you want to have breakfast earlier, please, inform the hotel’s reception the previous day before 21:00, and we will prepare for you a packed meal.
3. Dinner (accommodation based on HB) is served on a smorgasboard or on a separate menu from 19:30 until 21:30 in the summer and from 19:00 to 21:00 in the other seasons. Drinks and meals on the restaurant menu is served from 8:00 to 24:00.
4. Please, use safety-deposit boxes in your rooms or at the reception to keep your valuables and documents. The administration shall not be liable for loss or damage to any unattended property.
5. These services are free for you: parking (one parking space for tenants of one room), ambulance call, taxi call, “wake up” phone call, garment accessories, Wi-Fi.
6. Please be careful using the property of the hotel and follow the fire safety rules. Before you leave the room, please, close the windows, water taps, turn off the lights and electrical appliances. Guest makes a compensation for the cost of the damaged hotel property in full accordingly to the hotel’s regulations.
7. There is a video control system (except bathrooms and private rooms of guests) on the hotel’s territory. Usage of the hotel services makes you automatically agree to a video surveillance.
III. TO ENSURE ORDER AND SAFETY IN HOTEL:
1. Do not smoke in rooms, halls and other areas of the hotel.
Smoking isn’t permitted.
2. Do not use electrical appliances in the room (except permitted ones).
3. Do not give keys from your room to third persons.
4. Do not keep flammable materials in the room.
5. Do not bring to the hotel grounds and store in your room materials and objects that are dangerous to life and health of others.
6. Do not carry out furniture from the room and rearrange it.
7. Do not violate generally accepted standards of behaviour, including stay at the hotel under the influence of drugs.
8. Do not commit acts of aggression that threatens the health or property of others.
9. Do not cause damage to the hotel.
10. Do not take in guests in your room after 23:00, if these guests have not been registered at the reception and have not paid for their stay at the hotel.
11. Do not park cars at the entry, exit, and on the lawns.
12. Pets are not allowed.
IV. BOOKING, CHECK-IN AND PAYMENT ORDER:
1. You can pay for accommodation and other hotel services in cash, by bank transfer or credit card according to the current hotel prices.
2. To guarantee the reservation requires a deposit of 50% within 3 days after booking. If within this period the deposit is not received, your reservation will be canceled without notice.
Deposits are not refundable.
If canceled up to 5 days prior to the visit date the deposit remains on the next visit to the guest without the payment of penalties.
If canceled less than 5 days prior to the visit date the price for the first night is removed, and the rest of deposit remains for the next guest arrival.
If the reservation is not canceled and the guest has not arrived, the entire deposit is not refundable and do not count on future visits.
Cancellations on the holiday packages in less than 15 days before the start date, the entire deposit is not refundable and do not count on future visits.
When leaving the hotel ahead of schedule the remaining part of the reservation deposit will not be refunded, but remains in your next visit.
3. Booking for the guests who have previously violated Section III of these rules may be denied.
4. The hotel can also refuse booking of guests who have already used this service before, but haven’t donethe accommodation.
5. If the guest is late for more than a day, booking is cancelled without notice.
6. The accommodation fee is charged for a full day, no matter how many hours the guest spent in the hotel.
7. The early check-in (before 14.00) and the late check-out (after 12.00) services are available for guests only if there are rooms in the hotel that are not booked for the chosen dates, and these services should be paid in accordance with the hotel prices.
8. During check-in the guest should show a document confirming his or her identity (passport, identity card, driving license, foreign passport) and fill in the registration card. The hotel can deny its services to guests without IDs.
9. You can continue your accommodation if there are free rooms at the hotel. The extra time accommodation should be paid in accordance with the hotel prices.
10. Guests who stay in your room after 23:00 must pre-register at the reception and pay for their accommodation in accordance with the hotel prices.
12. Leaving the hotel, store your room key at the reception. If you lose the key, you have to pay for a new one in accordance with the hotel prices.
We wish you a pleasant stay!
The hotel administration